Friday, February 18, 2011

The Eagle Has Landed...Sort Of.

Kristen at LAX! um......where's Rob???? Click here to see the pics. Note the splint on her wrist...wonder if she broke it re-inacting some sort of hand job in the cottage? Hmm....I kid. No offense Kristen, I love you more than you know.


Look who else was arriving at LAX...the LOVELY Ash Greene Click here.


Sorry for the "links." Somehow it makes me feel better, morally speaking. Anyways, I have had a tough work week, give me a break... ?




I'll give you a break......

You didn't think I'd leave you high, dry & picture free, did you?! No way, we're pretty sweet here at Twired. HOT old/new outtake of Rob. YUM.

Speaking of YUM..... @Jaymes805 from Borderline Phenomenal won the 100 Monkeys Meet & Greet for tomorrow night at the Roxy! Soo jealz! But, she totally desereves it. ES & I have spoke to them, & taken pictures with them multiple times. She has never even been to a show... & is about to shit her pants. I can't think of a more deserving person! Congrat sweetie!

I can't wait to see them (100 Monkeys) tomorrow night! And to see all the other Twitards! I have a teeny tiny bit of a cold, let's hope I don't sneeze on Jax ;)

XOXO J

4 comments:

  1. No worries...Rob's in LA too doing WFE press. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for her!! Have fun at the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!!! I think it is the perfect way for you all to celebrate your birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD Jamie that is SO awesome! Fabulous!!

    And Robsten in LA when you guys are? It's meant to be!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!