Some of these posts are a bit risque'. If you don't think you can handle them, then please don't look...But do tell your friends about us! Thx!
Twired?
Are you wired off of Twilight?
Do you find yourself up late searching for anything & everything Twilight/Rob/Robsten related?
Maybe you can't stop watching your trusty Twi-Saga DVD's...Perfect. You are so Twired! And guess what? SO ARE WE!
We can't promise the latest breaking news, but we hope to share our obsession & maybe entertain ya just a bit.
*We especially puffy heart Rob & Jackson.
Question? Comment? Rant/Rave?
SoTwired@gmail.com
I Like To Be Clicked!
We unconditionally & irrevocably LOVE our followers.
(from Robstenlovers) I am one of those freaks that actually gives a flying f*ck about Robsten. I know they aren't Edward & Bella (kind of)...jk. Anyhoo, you can just see the sexual tension overflowing in their eyes. Can you not? I'm going to give you my theory, whether you like it or not: I believe she was dating Michael Angawhatshisface during Twilight...but that she def found Rob super irresistible (don't we all?) I believe that her feelings were obvious and that really bugged whatshisface...I believe she broke up with whatshisface somewhere around the beginning or middle of New Moon filming, because she could no longer hide her budding lust for Rob...I believe she and Rob were flirting hard core with her new found singledom...and I believe they started hooking up/dating (whatever) towards the middle to end of New Moon. You can read more on my Robsten theory here.
*I must close this by saying...as long as they are happy, I'm happy...WAIT ...WTF....who am I kidding? I don't even know if I could exist in this world if they broke up from their un-admitted relationship. Well unless he left her to be with me of course. -J
Ugg! I know some blogs and people I live with (AKA my sister) couldn't give a rats or dislike the idea of a Robsten...but, really I like them and I know a good part of it is the characters but everyone likes to see "that couple" who just seem to have a real connection and are happy. I think they would rock! But young love being what it is...Rob will need consoling eventually right? Ha!
Seriously! LOL. Thx for being a follower, we truly appreciate it. Tell your friends too! We're only at 10, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere right? PS keep a look out for shirts. We're trying to get that figured out. -Jen
Twired Jen & Elusive S: Just two Sista's from So Cal who share a Twi-obsession. It started with the books & the rest...well you can certainly read all about it in our archives. ;)
P.S. Elusive S is very elusive & only pops in now & again. Wait, who am I kidding...she blogs once in a new moon.
*No copyright infringement intended...and all that hooplah. We try and give credit due whenever/wherever possible. If you see something that belongs to you & you'd like it removed, or simply want credit, email us!*
Ugg! I know some blogs and people I live with (AKA my sister) couldn't give a rats or dislike the idea of a Robsten...but, really I like them and I know a good part of it is the characters but everyone likes to see "that couple" who just seem to have a real connection and are happy. I think they would rock! But young love being what it is...Rob will need consoling eventually right? Ha!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! LOL. Thx for being a follower, we truly appreciate it. Tell your friends too! We're only at 10, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere right?
ReplyDeletePS keep a look out for shirts. We're trying to get that figured out.
-Jen