Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Halloweenish


This apparently isn't brand spankin' new, but it's new to me.  

Kristen in French Glamour...so pretty, want to touch the hiney.



Hot Damn Girrrrrl.


I was going to do a Haloween post, but I figure this pic is Halloweenish...you know, with the orange & black ;)

Yah yah, I'm lame. I had a busy ass day at work today, then came home, turned myself into a zombie & went to my parents to 'experience' the trick or treaters as well as grub down some chili & corn bread.

Here were my costumes for the weekend:

Saturday night I went to a neighborhood dive bar with ES. I was a "sexy lifeguard." The booty shorts were a bit much for me, so I wore yoga pants...but I did have a real red skimpy bathing suite. I'll spare you the horror. Here's a tame pic with the little jacket on:



 @ ES's place, getting ready to go out.



Tonight I threw together this little ensemble...Quite a switch ;)



Zombie, cannibal...it's all the same...




Hope you had a safe & super fun Halloween. 


Is it Friday yet?



XOXO J

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jen, you look so cute in the first pic. The second one? Yes, quite the switch. Cool tho. As for the KStew pic? OOH LA LA!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!