Thursday, April 12, 2012

Better Late Than Never, Right? Right?!

I know, the title of this post is totally cliche'. Don't judge me...I have a fetus the size of an orange sucking out all of my brain power. Yes I'm blaming my slowness on prego-brain.

Now that we have established that....


HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY KRISTEN STEWART!
...on April 9th...



First let's start with a lovely video by one of my most favorite video-ettes [yes, I just made that up.] Libenet!







And in celebration of the ever so lovely KStew, here's just a mere sprinkling of some of my personal favorite pictures:


















And one of my #1 faves....











XOXO J

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of better late than never, Congrats on being pregnant. My stupid smart phone ate my comments on the your announcement post.

    Beautiful pictures of Kstew. I don't understand the haters unless they are just jealous that she has Rob & they don't.

    PS- Blame everything you can on the kiddo. It evens things up for when they start blaming their parents for everything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS JEN!!! What great news! I've been away for like forever. KStew is absofuckinglutely gorgeous!! Screw the haters, they're just jealous. :P

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!