Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bill Condon on Rob & Kristen




When asked his thoughts on how the apparent break up between Robsten, Bill said this:



“The fact is, these are actors playing parts, and maybe it’s not such a bad thing that people be reminded of that. Both of these actors gave heart and soul to the Twilight movies, not only during shooting, but also by navigating so graciously the whole life-in-a-fishbowl aspect of the phenomenon. Above all they have always shown great respect for the fans who made these movies such a success. Now it’s time that some of that respect be returned to them.”
via I'mNotObsessed.com



I do have a couple comments, but I think I'll keep them to myself for now. Overall it was very well said.



And yes, I finally watched the Will Ferrel; video, and I admit, it was hilarious. I wasn't ready to watch it when it first came out...but I'd heard from enough bloggy besties that it was worth it. It's like he's read our minds....or blogs.... ;)



Incase you haven't watched it either:


LOL


XOXO J

4 comments:

  1. Will Ferrell sums it up. I'm sorry, I laughed hysterically at this video. I understand we are fans of the novels, films, sometimes actors, themselves, but damn. It's gone to a whole nother level with Kristen and Rob. The comments said about her are atrocious (and not that I'm defending her, but wow-the backlash is pretty crazy). I'm happy that Will was able to tap into this hysteria and make light of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, everyone has been so horrid towards Kristen. She made a public mistake, but who are we to judge? She was living her life under a microscope anyways and it's not like most of us have ever done anything stupid in their early 20's.

      Pretty freakin' hysterical though...damn that Will Ferrell.

      Delete
  2. LMAO!! I love Will Ferrell.

    I do think that Bill Condon summed it up pretty well tho. If Robsten really never get back together, all the promo for BD Pt 2 is bound to be a bit awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah - Tiolie, where ya been girl??? :) Nice to see you. Yah, it's going to be super awkward!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!