Friday, May 13, 2011

Your Birthday Is Over In 42 Minutes :(

Dear Rob,

So on the West Coast, your birthday is over in about 42 minutes....I know, I know, I'm a failure. Wait just a minute, I'm not the failure! BLOGGER IS THE PIECE OF SHIT FAILURE!

Truthfully, I'm not trying to make shitty excuses.  I had the intention of writing you a sweet little letter yesterday that would conveniently post at midnight.  However I heard rumors that blogger was being
an utter cum hole, so I chickened out. I had the crappiest day at work and the last thing I wanted to do was put time and effort into something that wasn't going to post.  I planned to post again today, but time got away from me and here I am at 11:22pm in bed, in the dark trying to post before the night is over. 

Rob, I sincerely hope you had a fabulous birthday. I wish you the best that life has to offer in the coming year and that you get some solace in that fact that the Twilight Saga is done filming.  I know you enjoyed it, but I'm sure part of you is relieved. 

Thank you for bringing Edward Cullen to life.  You have caused teenage girls to rub glitter over their pre-pubescent boyfriends, awoken sleepy cobwebbed ovaries, and mercifully teased the hormones of women accross the world.  And mind you, Edward Cullen was just the start of this epic obsession....



Yup, I stole this cause it had purple in it....



To many many more!!!!



Pssssst...hope you spent it with Kristen :)


XOXO J


2 comments:

  1. I haven't posted in a week and blame it entirely on blogger! Happy birthday Rob... and hi Jen, love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ROB!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!