Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Still Want To Dry Hump Your Face.


If you're sensitive to pap pics of Rob, you might want to skip this...though it is only one pic...





Admittedly, one of my first thoughts upon seeing these pictures  of Rob and Sam leaving a grocery store in LA was "good gawd, is that Rob's sparkly peen?!"
"Rob's Adidas ensemble is soooooo 1998!" But we all know Rob is a vintage kinda guy.

Bahhhahaa.



Rob, you need some So Cal sunshine on those Brit legs.
I gotta hand it to him for wearing shorts!



Rob totally reminds me of the football players from my High School [except most of them weren't white.] Especially since he's sportin' the sweat-shorts. I can smell those guys now, exiting the gym all showered, dicks on red alert, reeking of "Brut." Those were the days.

Seriously, does Rob have some kind of endorsement deal with Adidas that we're all completely unaware of? Maaaybe just maybe he borrowed whatever he could off of Sammy Boy's bedroom floor? That's not an entirely unrealistic thought...

What do you think of Rob's shopping attire? I'm NOT one to criticize... ...much to JJ's dismay, I have been known to leave the house in sweats yoga pants and a t-shirt, sans make up. But Rob...wearing Adidas might send the wrong message...



I mean, were you hoping to attract Amy Winehouse?

Too late.

RIP Amy Winehouse



Rob, if you're reading, please clue me in. Oh and fyi, your attire does nothing to sway me from wanting to dry hump your face...just sayin'.
Carry on with your fuckhawt self!


XOXO J

5 comments:

  1. Sam looks exactly as how we would have expected Rob. Did they switch clothes?

    Well one thing is for sure, those red shorts will show up on Kristen in the near future looking like ankle-length yoga pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOL. Everyone in junior high had those damn ugly sandals!!!

    Rob is the ONLY man who can pull them off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone at Adidas [I remember what we said that stood for back in the day lol!] must have sent him a box of clothes. I swear, if we sent him a box of Twired and Twitarded tees, he's probably wear them, too. Eventually. When all his other clothes got too crudded up to wear.OK it might take a while, but I am a patient person.

    p.s. i hate that shit i was around for the first time is now "retro" - harrumph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To quote a comment on my FB last night, "he looks like an addidas store threw up on him"! Lol!
    He's dressed like the wog boys in our town going to soccer practice, except their legs don't look like that.
    Still want to dry hump hump his face though......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna know what's in the bags.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!