Monday, July 25, 2011

HQ BD Panel Vid from SDCC!

For those of us who didn't get to see the Breaking Dawn panel at Comic Con, here it is!




Hopefully the rest will surface tonight...then I'll post!
Can I just say that someone must have slipped some crack into KStew's coffee that morning. Wow, she was on fire. She seemed much more confident and extremely chatty. Not to mention she looked absolutely stunning.  Pretty ballsy move with the white shirt over the black bra. 

Admittedly, I went back downtown on Saturday afternoon to see if I could maybe catch Kristen leaving for her SWATH panel...paparazzi and SUV's were lining the side entrace of the Hard Rock Hotel...so I figured it was a good place to hang. I got there about an hour before her panel, but never did see her. I figured maybe I was pressing my luck with already having met ASkars. Anyhoo, it turns out I missed her. She did enter and exit from where I'd been standing. I later saw paparazzi pictures and recognized the side of the Hard Rock hotel as well as some of the paps. She had her fist clenched really tight in one both of the pics and she looked scared....so I'm almost glad I wasn't there, because I wouldn't have yelled her name or anything.

As for Rob, he was as adorkable and ever. The hair topic has been beat to death on twitter, so I'm going to leave that one alone. I will say that a fan did ask him if he'd kept his hair like that for Cosmopolis re-shoots, and he something to the effect of no and that he just liked it. Soooo typicallly Rob.

I can't wait to hear all about @17foreverlisa & @TwiloveSue's re-caps of their meet & greets. Lisa stayed with me Saturday night so I got the goods, but it will still be fun to read about it!

4 comments:

  1. there is more clips =) love thees <3 thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting these! Kristen was out of her shell a bit. It was funny and some of those questions!!! lol...

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not gonna lie. These are just never gonna get old. I think I'll continue watching them on a daily basis...until further notice.

    Kristen is so damn cute. I love her so much. She was so fabulous the whole time at CC, even on the SWATH panel. Absolutely stunning and so "on".

    I don't know how I can love Rob more, but I swear everytime I see him in a setting like this I do...wonky hair and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen extremely jealous that you could even consider hotel stalking her. I never would have caught her in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!