Friday, July 22, 2011

This Is About True Blood, Not Twilight. Sorry!

So I just got home from hanging in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel...3 blocks from my office. My mission since I heard ASkars was actually going to be part of the TB panel at Comic Con, was to see him or even better, take a picture with him. It was a pipe dream as far as I was concerned. I mean, I have seen Rob in person 3 times...how could I be so lucky to see someone else I'm so obsessed with?  But guess what?! It happened. Pics to come later as the only pics I have are pics of pics. My friend is emailing them to me tonight after she gets home. She is just as obsessed as I am, so it was super fun to share the experience with her. She even got an autograph on her Rolling Stones TB magazine. Classic!

Till then, have you seen this new teaser trailer they showed at Comic Con???? OMG! SHIVERS.


XOXO J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it...OUT LOUD!