Thursday, July 14, 2011

KStew Cooper Fender Bender..say that 3X fast!


KStew got into a teeny fender bender in LA today. Looks as though a girl possibly bumped her from behind, as you can see tiny dents on the back of the famous KStew-Cooper.



PAP PICS...don't say I didn't warn you in big bold YELLOW letters.


 "Hi...uh, yah, um...yah...hi."


"Shit"


I wonder if the girl bumped KStew or if KStew backed up and bumped her leaving a parking spot. Hmmmm...What do you think???



 She looks so cute here.  I would be shitting my pants if I was that girl.




Looks like Kristen was heading to or from her riding lessons....I assume for her upcoming role in SWATH.

More HQ pics HERE.



So how would you react if you had a teeny fender bender with Kristen?!?!

Gah I love KStew!

XOXO J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it...OUT LOUD!