Saturday, December 24, 2011

Trip Down Memory Lane...



Hello laaaadies! Merry X-Mas eve!

I hope you had great night and have awesome plans for tomorrow.  Tonight, we had my Mom, Dad, Gma & ES over for our annual X-Mas Eve Boboli Pizza Dinner. It was delish & super fun as always.

Anyhoo, I saw these on Robstenation this morning and just had to share.  It goes without saying that Libenet always does a phenomal job...& the song she chose is a remake of one of my all time faves, 

The second vid is like a trip down Twilight memory lane...amazing!


***CLEARLY THE SECOND VID DID NOT POST***
...and would not once I tried to go back. Oh well...









Hope you enjoyed!



On another note, I totally did a google search for "Robsten Christmas" and came across this little gem from Twifans :)








Merry Christmas everyone! 







XOXO J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it...OUT LOUD!