Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Guitars & Birthdays


KStew & PapaStew were just spotted at Normans Rare Guitars in Tarzana, CA today. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of the two of them together. Hmm wonder what she was there for? Perhaps a new guitar for Rob?

*Wishful Thinking*


I see she's still sporting the Snow White hair, wonder what's next!?!





Oh & on a side note......



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. JACKSON RATHBONE!!!

Oddly enough, wikipedia & imdb both note that JRATH'S birthday is 12/14, not 12/21 as all of the top Twilight blog sites say...hmm...can someone ask him please?! ;)


Yup, I'm going old school...


One of my favorite old photos of Mr. MOS.


Sigh.

Cheers to you Jackson! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!




XOXO J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it...OUT LOUD!