Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm Seeing Rob On Kimmel. I Think.



No lie folks, I got 2 tickets to see Rob on Kimmel.


At first, I was confused. However my confusion quickly escalated to something along the lines of this...



Holy Shit Balls!


It all started when I got an email thread from kiTT with a link for tickets to see Rob on Kimmel Wednesday April 20th. I figured it was a long shot, but clicked on it anyway. I'd tried to get tickets last year, thus had already signed up for www.1iota.com, it's the website where they give away Kimmel, George Lopez and various other talk show tickets. Basically the shows use 1iota to fill seats. Hard to believe they'd need seat fillers for a show featuring Rob...but I'm not going to question it. So I signed on and searched for the April 20th show. Much to my surprise it wasn't blinking sold out. That said, I nonchalantly requested two tickets. Within in seconds the status changed to PRIORITY and their was a little linky to print my priority tickets. Um...what? I think I reverted back to confused. Could this be some kind of cruel joke? I had cramps, felt crappy and was NOT into the mood for cruel jokes earlier today. I clicked the linky and up came some tickets. I printed them out right away & bolted towards the printer, for fear they'd disintegrate.

After some research, I learned that their are different levels of ticket, and priority is the best. It's still not 100% guaranteed you'll get it. Gah! Talk about stressful. I just emailed my boss to see if she's cool if I take a half day. I was schedule to take one this Friday since I'm working an event on a Sunday (super rare)...so I'm hoping I can trade half day. I'm really hoping she'll just tell me to take the day off. We'll see. I have only been there 6 mos and it's just her and I. She's VERY cool, so my gut feeling is she'll say yes to the half day for sure.

Oh & by the way, @TwiloveSue got tix too!
We are so lucky!

I hope it all works out....

This was the show I tried to get tickets for.

I guess I was being greedy considering I'd just been to the Eclipse Convention in LA with the Twifecta. Rumor has it, that MIGHT be doing a convention like that for Breaking Dawn promotions. GAH!


XOXO J






12 comments:

  1. *cries* sometimes i hate living in the midwest because i am so far away from anywhere the pretty would be:(

    On a non jealous note, Jen that is amazing! I can't wait for you to go and report back to us about how awesome it was! please tweet and send pics!

    You are one lucky lady!i have no shame in saying i am a jealous hoor right now!

    Have fun, enjoy every second!

    And please report back to your loyal hoors about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe my email said to get ME tickets. LOL

    Lucky b*tch that you are, I hope you sit in the front row and get to shake hands with...
    Jimmy. :)

    It's going to be another amazing night for you Jen. I will set my DVR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous Jen!

    Have a fabulous night and take lots of pics if they let you! You are so lucky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You west coasters get all the dang luck! So flippin' jealous. At least we get to live vicariously through you...and @TwiloveSue!

    *fingers crossed* that you get the day off and get in!!!

    One of these days I'm gonna get lucky like that. I just can't imagine NEVER seeing Rob in person. It just has to happen...some way, some how.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Jen that is so freaking awesome... if you get the tix... which I'm sure you will... the event will be so surreal but you know that already :) I can't wait to hear all about it from you and @TwiloveSue

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's it. i'm moving to California.

    i love rob on kimmel. have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm crossing my fingers for you chica!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know TT if Jen got YOU the tickets, you would have to fly there to see him. Or start driving now. LOL!!

    Jen I hope you get in with Sue and I hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I hope you get the best priority seats. Since these events never come to North Carolina I expect you to let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JEALOUS MUCH. Must. Have. Details. Stat. MKAY?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy shit! That's fucking awesome, Jen!! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh.mah.gawd! wow. i'm speechless for you. congrats. keepin' the fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!