Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Just A Fan.

Dear Kristen,
We've never actually met.  I've seen you from afar, once at the New Moon Premiere and again at the Eclipse Convention. But of course, you have no idea who I am. Simply put, I'm just a fan.


I'm tempted to gush about how amazing I think you are.  But who am I to say? You could be a really rotten bitch and I'd have no clue, because again, I don't know you personally. But I do know this:


*You're SMART. Some people make fun of you for stuttering, for fidgeting...I think this is all due to the fact that you're super nervous of how you'll be perceived. And, you have so much to say and are so intelligent, that your mind almost goes too fast for your mouth....when you're nervous of course.


*You're GRATEFUL.  Despite the intensity of us crazy Twitards, you still remain appreciative of your fan base. I'm sure it's got to be pretty damn scary at times, chased by the paps and rabid fans screaming your name. If it was me, they'd have a whole hell of a lot more pics of me flilpping the bird.





*You're BEAUTIFUL. This goes without saying.  You have a very unique, innocent meets edgy look about you that I have never witnessed. You're one of a kind!


In normal circumstances I'd assume you'd be out at a bar drinking legally for the first time, but I'm sure that's old hat to you.  Seriously, I hope you enjoy every minute of it.

P.S. An immense THANK YOU for bringing Bella to life. I'm soooo excited to see you as a Vamp, finally!
xo Jen...just a fan.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. KRISTEN!



































And a couple of cute vids!



This one is cute too & explains the Oscar *cough*.



Hope you enjoyed my little KStew tribute. Here's to all the haters : ) In good fun, of course!


10 comments:

  1. Great post Jen! Happy Birthday Kristen... can't wait to read your comment when you read this :-)

    PS Stay tuned for a TwiKiwi post about my 21st...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. You're too cute Jen. Yes, Happy Burrrrday to KS. And I am looking forward to her playing Snow White.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Stewie! Can you imagine getting to celebrate with Rob?! Lucky, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that girl so so much. Her sense of humor kills me. "I actually learned to write my name in kindergarten" haha she's freaking awesome.

    Happy Birthday Kstew! Hopefully you had lots of birthday sex w your hot ass bf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graet tribute. Kristen is definitely talented. Although it's a given she has haterss. She not only gets to kiss Rob, she gets PAID for it. Who would not be at least a little jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's a doll. smokin. i love her attitude.

    hope rob made her some hot pockets this morning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to Kristen playing Bella the vamp too! Bella the vamp gets to show a little attitude and I hope she gets to flip off Jane. :)

    Hope she had a happy birthday! 21st should be a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post Jen.
    Happy Birthday Kristen!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!