Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Own Personal Wet Dream



Oh sweet baby Jesus, more pics of Rob on the set of BD in St Thomas.  Sorry the pics are kind of small. You can see more over at Robsessed.


"Um...isn't Bella supposed to come running into my arms?"




                                     "Oh....wrong movie....did that already."





"Maybe that 5th Heineken wasn't a such a grand idea."




It's ok, this next pic makes me forgive you.....HOLY WET DREAM! Rob in a wetsuit, with the top half down. I have died and gone to Robward heaven.




And who spies the Heineken??? :)




DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Dear lord. Moxie is speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl here is totally speechless as well...yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear i leave twitter for a couple days to do RL stuff and i miss this! thanks jen for posting these! why the hell does he look so hawt in a wetsuit? love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shit-sorry, did a piece of my Uterus hit any of you? My bad...Rob why do you persist? Just why? So naughty...*multiple spanking scenarios come to mind* I didn't say Stop!! Just why! Surfward is cum-inducing..no wonder he's wearin a wetsuit!! ;) As you were....

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU ROB!!

    You and your happy trail best be featuring in my dreams tonight, mkay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzer. Those are the best Rob pictures in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved looking at these again. *shivers*

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!