Sunday, April 24, 2011

Robward...In A Wetsuit. Need I Say More?



I'm sweating right now.... because I'm so ridiculously turned on by this picture:

*UPDATE* I really did break out into a sweat. I could barely posts the pic. My nether regions were combusting. For real.





*from the BD set somewhere in the Carribean*


Seriously people, it's like my own personal wet dream.


Off to grab the shamwow.

Side note: Rob looks so much "bigger" in this pic. He looked soooo much leaner on Kimmel. Maybe the camera really does add 10 lbs.

XOXO J

6 comments:

  1. This BETTER not be a fade to black scene now that Scummit is mad at . . people ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know! However I think Jamie said it will be when Bella is on the make shift gurney and starts to awake...eyes blood red...fade to black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good GAWD! The pics! The link! May this never end......

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT DAMN!! Can't. form. coherent. thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY HELL... Thank you Jen!!!! The pictures of Rob bring tears to my eyes and how can Kristen's body look like that? Seriously, I don't think either of them can be human. Just... wow. This movie is going to kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! Thanks Jen! Absolutley beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!