Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Occupy This.


To be honest, I'm sick of hearing about "Occupy San Diego..etc..etc..etc." No matter where your beliefs lie, it does get old after awhile. So this morning, as our local news station made multiple mentions of "Occupy THIS, or Occupy THAT"...a brilliant thought ran through my head...



brilliant I tell you!





Close, but no cigar.



Not any penis will do...



That's more like it.







"I want Robert Pattinson to OCCUPY MY VAGINA."






..or in the spirit of giving, I guess...






"I want Robert Pattinson to occupy OUR vaginas."




That my friends, is my Thanksgiving wish for all of you.


Now it may be a teensy bit unrealistic, since his penis is busy occupying KStew's vagina, but there isn't anything wrong with a little holiday dreaming, right?








***And for those smart asses out there, I know Christmas is usually reserved for wishes, but remember, my blog - my rules.


XOXO J





5 comments:

  1. Oh fucking hell yeah!!! Thanks for sharing :P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word!!! Rob can "occupy" my vaj anytime!! Woop!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLZ YES!!!!! vag, mouth, whatevs, im not a picky h00r!!!!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally an Occupy idea that I can agree with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, Jen, Jen. I fucking love you.

    They're even occupying Auckland. Like, seriously. We're so far away from anywhere else, no one gives a shit, people. Go home to your comfy beds and leave the grass along to recover from your nasty yellow tent squares.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!