Thursday, November 3, 2011

So Much Cuteness, I Just Can't Take It!




This morning I watched the livestream of Robsten's  Rob, Kristen & Taylor's hand/footprint ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood.

Needless to say I have had a very unproductive first half of my work day. Oh well, these things don't happen every day.  These next couple of weeks are going to be trouble for me. Sure, I'm going to the convention, but I know I'll be glued to twitter/other blogs up until BD1 comes out. I feel that there's more excitement in the air about BD1, vs Eclipse...is it just me?

Anyhoo, onto the pics I snagged from here


Pssst, they aren't in chronological order....and it's stressing me out a bit, but I'm too lazy and trying to get this posted asap ;)



The sun was in their eyes the entire time, poor kids.



This is classic & I'm totally LMAO at the look on Rob's face.  So cute that KStew grabbed their hands.
She seemed very excited, overwhelmed & at one point even looked at Taylor and mouthed "I'm shaking!"




This pic has me thinking all about Robsten ff. Just sayin'.




Woohoo! So very cool.



I'd pay to be Kristen's hand.



Love.




I <3 Robsten.


Did you guys watch? What did you think?

Off to TRY and get some work done.


XOXO J

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Jen! Thanks for sacrificing your work day, all in the name of Robsten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it I love it I love it!!

    Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!