Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Robsten - It's Black & White...And A Precious Pic That Might Make You Ded.


Hi all, just thought I'd share a few of my favorite "Robsten Bubble" pics from the BD Part 1 Convention in LA this past weekend. I think they look even better in black & white. Just sayin'.






















AND here's an amazing vid from one of my favorite Robsten fans.  I have no idea how she put this together so fast. It's beautiful.




For all things Robsten, head over HERE !

And to catch up on the latest, such as Rob on Letterman, & many more late breaking pics, head over HERE!

TRUST ME, there are some absolutely smoldering pics floating around.


Need some motivation to check them out?



It might make you "ded'.....



THUD.


via Robsessed




XOXO J

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God, that video slayed me. Seriously the most beautiful thing. The way he looks at her, the way they touch each other... I don't understand how ANYONE can look at that and say that they aren't head over heels for each other. That's just something that can't be faked. His smile while she's talking just made my eyes water. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    Too. Much. Goodness. *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to say you have an awesome blog here, and to thank you for posting my videos. Your a sweetheart<3 Also the Robsten -Black & White Precious Pics> just beautiful.. especially the forth one!! The way he looks at her!!:DD

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!