Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Head & Vag Might Splode'

BD SPOILERS!



The following two pics magically arrived while I was at work yesterday. Um..who invented work??? I was too busy and couldn't get a proper look at these till I got home. But boy were they worth the wait. It was a Happy Friday ineed.

All of a sudden Rob has shoulders! Um, where did those come from? Me likey. ALOT.



Did Robward steal Jacob's jorts?


So Edward. So hawt.


Moving on to a Happy Saturday...

Of course BD was in the back of my head all morning long...however I took a long walk with my Mom at the beach this morning and never g0t around to turning on my computer once I got home. All of a sudden I noticed my phone was blinking and that I had about 10 emails, that's when I realized I was missing something.

Thank you girls for keeping me in the loop!

*MUAH!*

HERE'S WHAT almost made my head & vag simulatneously splode'!

[LWE's word..frequently used by Mrs.P]



It's a GREEK GAWD.

No wait...


IT'S ROB
ward.

Nekkid...almost.



K: "That's right bitches, he's mine."

[courtesy of TT..not verbatim]



OMG is this...THAT SCENE?!?


Boxer briefs..niiiiiice.



This one does me in. Killllz me.



K: "Look, it's Harry Potter?"



Woah! Hot Stew! Is that bikini see-thru, or is it just me?



Now, I must go take a cold shower and anxiously await more pics.

*Pics found here.

XOXO J

6 comments:

  1. Seven ways till Sunday, Robward. That is all. *DED*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf..... kstews nipple and vajayjay are showing... unless it was photoshopped. Either we're both so dirty minded we're imagining it or... we're right.

    Isle Esme HOTTNEss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thos are great. I'm speachless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a day. What a week!! Still trying to recover :) And you know how much I'm enjoying all the Robsten moments.

    XO

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed KStew's visible girly parts in some of the photos from their swim session. I'm thinking she got a Brazilion for Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well OK! These shots make up for those white man-capris from yesterday. Rob looks so fuckhawt!! Kstew's lookin' good as well. Thanks for the Rob-candy, Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!