Friday, November 26, 2010

Feathers

Yeah, I'm a little late with this...I think it surfaced yesterday. Anyways, Bill Condon tweeted this pic, and well, I'll let you figure it out for yourself.





Squeeee! He said it was really Kristen's arm! Ahhhh. Love KStew. Love Bella. Cannot freakin' wait an entire effing year! Geeez.


Read more about what BC had to say here.


Speaking of feathers......


A few Mini-E TG shenanigans ;)



Edward is a friend to the animals...
before he drains them.




His best impression of Vanna White.



"Ooh Edward, you're so strong!"




Oh hai...hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!





XOXO J

5 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you too! Your pic looks like it's as hot there as it is here, is that what you call winter in Cali? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling we're gonna be twi-teased a hella lot over the coming year, fuck yeah!! I LOVE this pic!! I too love KStew, Bella, Robsten, etc.

    Love your pic, J! :) Looks nice & warm there, unlike chilly NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is a big tease... but I hope that they continue to teaseus like that, cause a year is a long time!!

    A sunhat on thanksgiving? I'm used to the sunshine, but it being warm enough to actually hang outside is an entirely different story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Elusive S and your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!