Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nothing Like Badass Robward To Cheer Me Up

I've got the "gotta go back to work, holiday weekend is over, boo-hiss blues."

But this vid cheered me up.

They said it's new, but I don't think it is. Anyone know? I feel as though I have seen it before...

Wait a minute, it's not new. It was pulled and now it's back. I think that's right. Geez I'm even
confusing myself.

I found it here.

It goes without saying that Biel is a genius.




And part 1 below is one of my all time favorite Robward Biel vids.







I could watch that one over and over and over and, well you get the idea. Swoon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!



XOXO J

7 comments:

  1. OMFG, DO WE SHARE A FUCKING BRAIN OR WHAT?! Check out my Twitarded post tonight. This is too fucking weird.

    Love Biel and her incredible talent for making me swoon!

    *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not new, you're right. I've reuploaded the thing after Summit claim/YouTube strike, so I don't know how long it will be available.

    Anyway, weekend is over and YOUR wonderful post cheered me up. Thank YOU so very much from the bottom of my heart. It means a lot to me (believe me)

    *bisous*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Biel- I didn't think so. I love it, in fact I love ALL of your vids. I'm getting total fan girl right now.

    xoxo J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these vids!! I'm in Robward heaven right now. * sigh *

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Biel - your videos are brilliant, so creatively done and the music you find is just amazing and fits the particular video so perfectly. Summit entertainment may be "penny wise and pound foolish" with their bullshit. Most of us who are true TwiHards (and Twitardeds) have taken a vow to boycott anything they produce after the BD movies. And, aftter Rob is finished playing "Edward" for Scummit, I forsee that we're going to have some really great movies for you to make videos from. Ha! So there Scummit! some point in time, Rob will be making

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...oh crap - forget the 8 words after the last sentence. I can't type tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!