Sunday, February 20, 2011

Teaser Pics

We survived 100 Monkeys Concert # 7(?)....though we did hit a crazy HALE [heh!] storm on the 101 North.


Luckily it let up a bit and we made it to our hotel to check in and had plenty of time to get Jacksonfide. We were not only excited to see Jackson, as per usual, we were also excited to see @LuvsMeSumEdward again as well as @Jaymes805, @amandamelby, @Twifixx & @ZAnyMouse.

@LuvsMeSumEdward, @Jaymes805, @amandamelby & me!


buzzy face

FORGIVE ME, but these pics were all taken on my crackberry. I totally forgot to charge my camera. Boo.


Oh hey there Mr. MOS!

Jackson of course looked hawt and was in full on Jasper hair mode. Someone gave him a hair band so he put his bangs back. Amen, because they were hiding his pretty pretty face.

Anyhoo, we had a blast ofcourse, but I definitely think I like the vibe of the Viper Room better than the Roxy. I'll get into that later. We plan on posting more pics, esp since ES got some kick ass ones! Stay stuned!

PS I hear Robsten was in the Valley while we were in WeHo. DAMNIT!






4 comments:

  1. JEALOUS. But you knew that already.

    Ohai there, MOS. Gorgeous. And if Rob was there too? Double amazingness!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even put in to words how awesome last night was. You warned me many many many times that seeing him in person doesn't do pics justice and I had a hard time believing since his pics are HOT but you were right. Most epic night ever. Had so much fun with you ladies. Can't wait till we can do it again some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the rest. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!