December 27th of last year, I wrote a post about my wishes for 2010. I thought it might be fun to revisit those wishes and see what came true..what didn't..and what was just plane silly. This years writing is in RED....as is quite obvious ;)
5 Wishes for 2010
2010 <~~~~~~the year i turn 30! (GASP!) Now I'm on my way to 31, geez time flies when you're having fun in Twiland.
Back to my wishes: <~~~~See, I even got side tracked a year ago.
1. My memory of reading the Twilight Saga to be erased for 1 week, solely for the purpose of re-reading the 4 books for the 1st time. Then I'd like it back please. My Twi-memory that is...
This hasn't happened, but I still dig the idea.
2. Robert Pattinson. That isn't really too much to ask. I don't mean forever, just for a night...you know...he has Stephanie Ritz pick me up and take me to meet him at the Chateau Marmont for drinks, we then head out to some laid back pub in LA...paparazzi in tow of course. "Who the hell is that blonde midget with RPattz?" We have several more drinks of course. We sit close, listen to a live band play, bond over a plethora of "things", gaze seductively into each each others eyes...Then eventually we make our way back to the hotel, paprazzi in tow, and go up to his room. We sit out on the balcony while he smokes and recites lines from Twilight...then we soak in a bubble bath...dot dot dot...
This hasn't happened either.....boo. BUT being a Robsten fan, it's hard to really want it to happen. I like THEM together. IF he was single, then I'd say HELL YEAH!
3. More Robsten proof...ok ok I know this completely conflicts with my #2, but hey, it's my blog. I want real proof, like another hand holding pic, or a kiss or an admission...something!
Well as we all know...this wish came true!
4. Summit announces that they will in fact be filming Breaking Dawn.
Gaaah I can't believe we didn't know then. It's happening, it's happening!
Just stumbled across this at twifans tonight. LOVE IT.
5. Jackson Rathbone falls deeply and madly in love with Sarah (ES)...then I could have a great brother in-law...wait a twi-minute...not such a good idea for me. I wouldn't want to ruin the close relationship I have with my beloved Sister by cheating on her with JRath...esp when RPattz is off with KStew. Geez. Well, guess I'm screwed...they got married.