Monday, January 31, 2011

I Spy With My Little Eyes...



DEAN!!!!!!!!!!



mmm "Brooding Edward," sooooo delicious.


Yah yah, I know, they were pointing at THE WEDDING RING! But we knew he was going to be wearing one, didn't we? Hey, is Dean smiling? Wow, that might be a first. Come to think of it, if I had to protect Mr. Vampalicious, I'd look a bit stressed on a pretty consistent basis too.


Here's a another set pic from today. I spy Peter, Rob & Kellan!




FYI: Work is super busy, so sorry in advanced if I don't post much this week!

XOXO J

5 comments:

  1. Dean!!!!!!!!

    LOL, when I first copies the pics last night I sent them to my gf's in an email titled "I spy." I guess great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! kiTT emailed me the group picture and I said I'd really missed his mug . . . Dean's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! It makes me so happy to see my Cullen men :) I also ove that pic of Rob with his wedding band cause it makes my tummy all flippy floppy. How is it that a guy I don't even know can have this kind of effect on me? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!