At the prompting of @Jaymes805, I mosied on over to Rathgasm101 to find out what an Awardgasm was...low & behold, I GOT ONE! Thank you Miss Jamie! Oh, and PS, that little gif of Mr. MOS you have going on the right-hand side bar of your blog...it has me thinking he wants to finger me. I mean, HELLO, he is using two fingers with a "cum hither" motion........
FOCUS...Back to my award, I never win any awards, ever. I know that sounds so cliched, but it's true. It is.
Anyways, apparently there are some rules to accepting this gorgeous award. I'm good with rules. Let's see what they are:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you & link back to their blog.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass this award on to 15 other blogs.
I CAN FOLLOW THOSE RULES!
Since 1 is already taken care of, let's move on to some random facts about me, TWIRED JEN:
Warning, some of this may or may not be TMI. Just sayin'.
1. I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees, because it hurts my back if my knees touch. I have slept with a pillow between my knees for at least the past 15 years.
2. I have had a secret crush on Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood Mac for along time...even though he's about 60?? Of course FM is my all time favorite band, and I have had the pleasure of seeing them live twice. Lindsey exudes so much passion when he plays guitar and sings...gah! Hmm, kind of like someone else I know...
3. I was rasied on a sailboat here in San Diego until I was 5. We moved off of it shorly after ES was born, but kept it for weekends. It was the experience of a lifetime.
4. I hate basketball. Sorry @LuvsMeSumEdward. I just have an aversion to it all together. I'd rather watch golf, and that's saying a lot.
5. I used to be constantly aware of my weight. I don't own a scale, beause I know I would obsess. I have never done any kind of extreme dieting, mainly because I love food too much. However I'm proud to say I don't stress as much about it anymore. I know my body is going to inevitable change with age, and as long as I'm active and eat healthy (for the most part)...I'm ok with it.
6. I do not go more than a day without nail polish on my toenails. I just don't like the look of bare toenails...THIS coming from someone who has never had a pedicure! Sorry folks, don't like the idea of them messing with my toenails.
7. I have bowel issues (cue the "OH this is what she meant by TMI)...My doctor suspects I have IBS. Unforunately IBS is undiagnosable. It is hugely influenced by emotions/stress, but diet comes into play as well. I'm either ALL or NOTHING in the bowl dept. Now ya know.
On to THE AWARDS!
(yes I am repeating some, so if you have been given an award already, don't feel like you have to do this ALL over again)
Without the first 3, I wouldn't be doing this!
1. Twitarded (without them, I wouldn't be here blogging #TRUEFACT)
6. Tongue Twied
15. The Cougar's Den
Love you all.