Friday, March 26, 2010

JRath interviewed by Fear.net

Elusive S had the pleasure of watching the movie Dread a few nights ago... She bought it on itunes & watched it on her lap top...because she can't seem to find it anywhere else. What gives? In case you don't know, Dread is a 2009 horror movie with our own Mr. M.O.S himself, Jackson Rathbone. If you missed Sista's post (warning), check it out here. Jackson truly brings out her "dirrrty-girl side." Granted I choose not to think about that too much, seeing as she is my little Sis.

Elusive S has been a naughty girl...she needs a spankin'...

Anyhoo, Fear.net recently caught up with MR. M.O.S: (for those of you new to our blog, that's Mouth of Sex...coined by Elusive S...duh)

"FEARnet: In The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, you get to work with Catalina Sandino Moreno…

Ah man, Catalina. That was amazing, working with her. I was a huge fan of Maria, Full of Grace and she was lovely to work with.

We’ll finally get to learn a little bit more about your character, Jasper Hale. What we can expect to see from Jasper’s flashbacks and your scenes with Catalina?

Jasper’s back story is that he was turned into a vampire during the Civil War era, so I got to don the Civil War regalia and ride a horse again — I haven’t been on a horse in like two years, so that was really fun. Basically, that’s how I meet Maria, who’s played by Catalina. Maria turns Jasper in order to make him the leader, or trainer, of the army that she needs in the South. Vampire armies are very prevalent in the South in those days. You’ll get to see a lot of deadly training vampire scenes, and a little bit of the love-lust relationship between Jasper and Maria and how it doesn’t really pan out.

Sounds like the type of turning scene your fans are going to love seeing. From the books and films, we know that vampires are turned with bites in various places; we’ve seen Carlisle, for example, bite Esme rather romantically on the neck to change her. So… can you tell us where exactly Maria bites Jasper?

Where does she bite him? Well, I don’t want to give everything away. I’ve got to keep some little secrets. [Laughs] I think people are going to be pretty happy about it.

Fair enough! Were there any particularly funny moments you had while filming Eclipse?

You know, whenever you get into these fight scenes it gets a little funny because you’re going after each other, and we’ve all been such good friends for three years now, so throwing a punch at your friend is kind of weird. Jasper has to train the Cullen family, so it was weird… I didn’t want to throw punches at Nikki Reed or Ashley [Greene]! It just didn’t feel right to me to hit a girl. I was raised very Southern, and that’s very wrong where I come from."


....can't you just hear that schmexy Southern-twang dripping off those luscious lips of his???


*Interview posted on Eclipsemovie.org


XOXO J

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm - I love me some Jacksper... thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might want to look at it again, seeing as I was still editing it when you posted this. It's called "pre-mature bloggulation..." I think...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!