Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baseball, beer, nuff' said.



Yup, that's where Elusive S & I will be tonight with our Dad. We aren't HUGE baseball fans like Lisa & LKW....I know...I know...calm the f*ck down. But going to the ballpark is always fun...I mean, who doesn't love beer, hamburgers & men in tighty whitey baseball pants?


Mmm, Beer.




Anyways, get over to Twilight Mommy & participate in their DSB for this week! If it wasn't for them, I would have never figured out that there is a really cool site called SuperLame.com that allows you to create these "bubble-things." I thought you had to have some sorta' fancy computer program. Apparently I'm super lame...



*If you didn't see my last post "Twi-Secrets"...check it out!


XOXO
J

7 comments:

  1. Awe thanks for the Shout out hun! I did our first ever DSB the old fashioned way but after a bit of interwebing I found SuperLame. Best site for these. And fun too :) But I have to kill you now. You've found out our secret... ;)

    TM~
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Lame sound super cool. Up till now I've just been stealing whatever cool pics I can find on the web. Enjoy the ball game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How weird I went to a baseball game last night also. Although mine was an AAA team - the Iron Pigs of Allentown PA. It was lots of fun actually (I am not a huge baseball fan either) BUT it was 30 degrees and we FROZE!! Hopefully we can go again when it is warmer. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only they served beer at my son's college games. LOL!!

    You know I'm a baseball nut and proud of it. I went to my son's doubleheader yesterday and then came home and watched all 20 innings of that silly game between my beloved St. Louis Cardinals and the New York Mets. As I'm typing this they are going at it again and the Cardinals just pulled ahead. Woot woot!

    I love that you and Sarah went to a baseball game with your dad, Jen. *tear* Hope you had a great time!!

    @Dangrdafne - It was only 30 degrees at the game? Yikes! Who did you go with?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. @17ForeverLisa - It was what DangrDonna wanted to do for her birthday. It was fun but seriously sooooo cold. When walking to the car we were so cold, shivering and laughing so hard that we crying icicles. Just another hilarious story to add to our history ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lisa: :) pics to come soon!

    @Dandrdafne: LMAO! Brrrrrr! It was about 30 degrees warmer at our game...Still cold for US San Diegans. I wore jeans, a tank top and a hoodie...BUT I had socks and Uggs on to keep me feet warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dangrdafne - I am just now reading your post about her 40th birthday. You are a dedicated friend, but I'm not surprised in the slightest knowing what I know about you already :)

    @Jen - Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!