Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Twilight while I shave?

I used to go to Target ALL the time; I'd find any excuse. But now that my RL has sucked lately, I haven't had any extra $$$ to spend on frivolous things. I'm currently trying to avoid Target like the plague. You know how it is, you go in for toilet paper and come out with a new tank top, some candles, a new pair of shoes & a bottle of wine...it's a disaster (not the wine)! Anyhoo, this mornings trip was purely motivated by necessity. NST bf & I needed tp, soap etc...I made my way over to the razor section and as I casually peruse my options, my eyes zero on "Bic Soleil Twilight" razors...& they're on sale! Much to my dismay, the bin was empty. However right next to it, I notice Bic Soleil has these...but they weren't on sale...



Of course I got them.


Normally I would have purchased refills for my Venus razor...but a pack of 5 is like $12! It's rape I tell you. Anyhoo, it seems as though Bic is marketing the Twi crowd. Of course they aren't "official" Twilight merchandise, but if it causes me to think of Twilight every time I shave, well then, I'm a happy customer. Still don't know if the "Bella" ones were on sale too...have to look at my receipt. I'm almost glad I didn't have a choice between "Twilight" & "Bella." I might have been standing there for a LONG time.


Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...


There was one other thing I wanted to get while I was at Target. Technically it's not considered a necessity...

I want this.

But, they didn't have it. And to be honest, I didn't have time to ask about it...I had to get in & get out of there FAST. Anyhoo, do any of you own this? And if so, what did you think of it? Tell me in the comments!



XOXO J




14 comments:

  1. That's funny. I walked into Target the other day for something small, and came out with an $80 white shag rug, and a $70 comforter. WTF? Why am I redecorating my bedroom all of sudden?

    Target is Wonderland... It's magical.

    And of course I want the Twilight shavers, hello? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a site where you can watch it before you dish out money for it. Email me if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @itsjustme1217: ooooh YES I am interested. I think the NM DVD I have from Target shows a clip from it...and it seemed interesting enough...

    You can email me at sotwired.gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg- target is a money sucking pit. i walk in just to buy 'x' and end up wiht 'y & z' too. (thankfully in MD you cannot purchase alcohol outside of a liquor store... but we do have drive-thru liquor stores- classy, right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jayla: OMG i would so keep a drive thru liq store in business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target is eeeeeeviiiiiilllll!!! I can't seem to get out of there without droppin a hundo or more. Mr. Pantz says I'm not allowed to go there without him anymore...beh.

    I use a Venus razor too and everytime I buy refills it seems like they upped the price!! I'm always like "holy fuckme why don't I just bend over??"

    I would be interested and seeing Twilight in Forks before I buy it too... ;)

    xoxo
    E

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no clue what this post could possibly be about!

    I still think about going back to Target for the Cullen wallet! Did you see that there?

    Way to represent by buying the razors. Twilight in Forks is probably a must see for research purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I told you on Tweeter yesterday (or whenever - the days all run together now), I watched the Twilight in Forks DVD (if you have Netflix, they have it - rent it from them, there was no wait, and you can keep it as long as you want). It was interesting, but I don't generally watch those sorts of things more than once, so renting was good for me. But, it's only $9 or something, so not too bad.

    @TT - definitely worth the research effort - they showed a tour that I cannot WAIT to go on! I think @sEp should be forced to watch it so she is convinced to come to FFFOOORRRKKSS!! :P

    Also, your post totes made me laugh, because I *always* buy a tank top when I go to Target. I don't usually mean to, but I swear they're laced with some sort of addictive agent. I can't get out of there for under $100, ad I'm usually also toting a box of wine. LMAO - yay, Target!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! I bought a tank last time I went to Target (yes we have it out here in the colonies too!) and some Venus refills...no wine though as we can only buy alcohol from drive-thru's and bottleshops.

    I don't think we get all the twilight stuff that you guys do or i am totally blind and oblivious every time I leave home - hmmm could be a bit of both.

    I have got some NM candy though but that was sent to me from myvampfiction.net because one of my fics was in the finals for one of the contests. I actually haven't seen any here at all to buy. We haven't even got the NM DVD in stores yet....sob....1 more week to go...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You crack me up! Now I want Twilight razors, becaue I am not to be out done as THE Twilight fan. Have you seen the cute stuff that Walmart even has. I found a cute Forks High t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jen ~ Guess what? Chickenbutt. Hehe. Seriously...I went shopping tonight and saw the Twilight and the Bella side by side...they were for sale, but I didn't buy. I need a bigger razor to cut through my shit. It was cute that I totes thought of you though! :)

    @MB ~ You are a relentless snatch...I love you.

    xoxo
    E

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have bought both whether I had the money or not, I never would have been able to decide if they were both there LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's funny!! When I went to get new curtains for the upstairs bathroom, I went to Target. Guess which ones I had to have? They were called "Eclipse." So I totally get this post. Of course, I totally get you!

    @smartEpantz - You crack my ass up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @17foreverlisa: LMAO..I know. It's like anything that remotely reminds me of Twilight...I HAVE TO HAVE IT. I see Twi in almost everything though, which could prove to be problematic.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!