Saturday, April 24, 2010

Termites & Tent-pitching

My condo complex is having a mixer tonight. This is something we do every once in awhile. All of us owners, & a few renters, gather in the courtyard. We bring appetizers to share, and of course...TONS of alcohol. We're a small complex with 10 units on one side, and 10 on the other. Everyone gets along really well, and most of us are in our 30's-40's. This time around we are doing a "pre-termite tenting" mixer.


Gotta protect our investment, right? Poor lil' guys....


Basically we want to get rid of some of our food & alcohol, and what better way to do that than with a pre-tenting party? Tenting begins next Thursday. DG & I will be staying with my parents who live about 10 minutes away. I took those days off of work so it's kind of like a mini-vacay. Speaking of "tents"...did any of you see this?





Squeeee! Ok...now that gets me excited! I remember feeling super squeemish during that particular chapter (22 I think?) Please tell me I wasn't the only one that totally felt for Edward? And is it just me, or were you envisioning Jake's wolfy penis poking Bella's delicate back inside of the sleeping bag? LMAO! I know...my mind was totally in the gutter throughout that entire part. I can't help it...I'm sure Stephenie Meyer's Mormon-y mind wasn't thinking of Jake pitching his own tent.



Bella: "Shhh, Edward, he couldn't help it."
Edward: "Jake, you better keep your doggy dick to yourself!"




In other Twilighty news.....Robert Pattinson....



....shows Oprah his SPARKLY PEEN!


OK, just kidding. Actually the SUPER exciting news is that THE PRECIOUS himself...aka Robert Pattinson, will be appearing on Oprah May 13th alongside his co-stars (girlfriend) Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner & Dakota Fanning!!!! Can I just tell you how ridiculously excited I am?! Do you know what this means? No? I'll tell you....It means that in a couple weeks, Rob will be back on US soil! I'm not sure if it's actually being taped that day, or if it's taped prior to the 13th. Either way, our boy is coming back to the good ol' US of A (and KStews eager arms!)

SET YOUR DVR's!!!


THURSDAY
MAY 13th, 2010!!!


*Check your local listing for air time.

Hmmm, I wonder if there will be any couch jumping, ala' Tom Cruise style? I can just envision it now....Rob jumping up and down, screaming wildly to the audience.....


"I AM IN LOVE WITH KRISTEN! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!"

(in my dreams....)

XOXO J

1 comment:

  1. I love the Oprah pic and the caption LMAO!!!!

    Have fun at your party!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!