Sunday, April 18, 2010

News Flash: KStew @ Coachella!

Rumors were flying around twitter this weekend that our dear KStew was at the Coachella music festival w/ her brother. Here she is!


@ The Lacoste Pool Party...where's your bikini KStew? jk. I love ya just the way you are.


So adorable.



And who else decided to rock out at Coachella???


Kellan Lutz!


Wow. So. Hawt.


*YUM*


Wow Kellan. Thanks for the dose of serious hawtness. Lovin' the shirt. Lovin' the arms coming out of the shirt even more.


pics via *Eclipsemovie.org


XOXO J

5 comments:

  1. Check your email. Nows not laters! Forgets Kellan. You'll see!

    v/w nipholer ROFL you can't make this stuff up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care one way or the other about KStew. Thanks for the Kellan pics. I'm a total Lutz sluts. Damn fingers down't want to type right after toooo much wine. Gotta type everything twice just to get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Kellan got the t-shirt at Heff's birthday party...tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not feeling Kristen's trucker vibe for the party, but it is nice seeing her smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TwitardedMom: I'm so jealous of your wine right now. I'm still at work. Blah.

    @Mrs. P: LMAO! Maybe.....

    @Lisa: Me neither. Wonder if she was trying to go incognito? Not like she could if she tried.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!