Sunday, September 26, 2010

Emmet, Rosalie & some MOTU!

Just in case you were wondering what was up with the dynamic duo that is Emmett & Rosalie...er...Kellan & Nikki, here are some recent pics.



Kellan being honored at PETAS 30th anniversary.


Lookin' mighty fine there KLutz.



And Nikki Reed was photographed at the 6th Annual Pink Party, hosted by Jennifer Garner.


She really is simply gorgeous!


*Source


On a completely different note...have you seen Biels new MOTU (by Snowqueens Icedragon) vid??? Holy smokes it's hot!







Here's one of her older MOTU vids. I think this one is phenomenal. I posted it awhile ago and it's worth posting again...esp if you just started reading about f*ckhawt Fifty.







Happy Sunday everyone! I will be seeing a lot of you on Thursday! SQUEEEE!



XOXO J

2 comments:

  1. *Rocks back and forth in the corner*

    SOB, I won't see any of you on Thursday. Or anytime soon for that matter. But fortunately, I have Fifty, and his band of merry men (all the 'wards) to keep me company.

    I can only slightly pretend I'll have more fun. Cos it's so not true.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!