Sunday, September 19, 2010

Over Achievers & Bloggy Babies

I admit, my hints may not have been that great for round 3, but then again I think they were too easy the first time around. Gaaah, you win some, you lose some. Apparently though, Lisa never loses...

Once again, Lisa (aka "over achiever") from 17foreverlisa got all of the answer correcto-mundo! JK Lisa, you know I love you.

#1 - Mary Edbrella from Twi-sted Edbrella (aka Nikki)

#2 - Twilove1_sue from @twilove1_sue <~~~follower her on twitter. She's a doll! (I know from personal experience...she happens to be my San Diego buddy!)

#3
- TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen from Twilight Junkies Anonymous




Since you were brave enough to share your baby pics, it's only fair I share some...right?




Twired Jen (me) & Elusive S circa 86'



Twired Jen & Elusive S, 2010 (my 30th)



Me about 7 years old, 87'



ES about 7 years old, 92' (?)


*Sorry for the quality, I took pictures of the pictures ;)



***You can still send me pics if you'd like...I'm happy to do a round 4!


In other news...Rob was spotted in London this weekend. Since Lisa was the winner, I'll direct you to her page. She posted a fan pic that is simply classic.


XOXO J

7 comments:

  1. Awwww you two were cute kids! I hope more people send their pictures. This was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen and Sarah, your pics are adorable!! Lisa, I'm so proud of you for winning. I knew you would cause you're just that kind of awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. I keep forgetting to send my pic to join. Maybe in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Elusive S were and still are adorable!! LOVE the pics! I've yet to remember to bring a bb pic with me to work so I can scan it in! Putting it on my to-do list...along with mailing out your Rob wallet!! :)

    Tess♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how cute your pics are!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not competitive...at all ;) It definitely helped that you put up pictures of people who are near and dear to me.

    Love all of the pictures of you and ES, of course. Love you both big time!

    Mwah!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!