Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guess that Bloggy Baby Round 3! (& Round 2 Winna!)

The winna, winna, winna is TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen from Twilight Junkies Anonymous!

And the winna, winna, winna of round 2
would have been LISA, had she been eligible to win again...cough overachiever cough ;) *muah!*

Round 2 Answers: (and I may have been too easy with my hints..gaaah!)

#1 - Twilight Cupcake from Twilight, Travel, and Treats

#2 - Honolulu Girl from Trueblood Twilight

#3 - Dangrdafne from Dangrdafne's Days of Delirium

Thx for playing girls! xo

Anyhoo, CONGRATS to the lovely Kassie! If you haven't checked out TJA, what are you waiting for? Click on the link above to check out their blog. Make sure to peruse the archives too...she and Marie have had some AMAZING experiences!



Hey Kassie, CONGRATS.....now come on over & I'll show you my happy trail ;)



Ready for ROUND 3 of GUESS THAT BLOGGY BABY!?!


Baby #1 (and yes, this is blown up...sorry if you go cross eyed.)
This lil' lady is pictured with her brother. Wish she was crossing the pond for our Forks trip!




?



Baby # 2:

This lil' lady is adorable. Hmmm, wonder if she's got Jackson hiding in that basket??? NEW HINT: She's met Rob's family ;) PS Elusive S is brunette.



?



Baby #3:

This lil' cutiepatootie screamed out "Rob!" He may or may not have responded ;)




?


***As usual, first person to get all 3 correctly wins a serious pimping. Those who are featured, feel free to play along and throw the others off :)

PS Those are the last of the pics, so if you want another round, send baby pics to sotwired@gmail.com I promise to delete them when I'm through...they will disappear into the bloggy oblivion.

XOXO J

10 comments:

  1. Jelena
    Elusive S (?)
    Kassie Cullen (the one and only Mrs, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly have no idea!! I think I need current pictures to compare them to :) Lisa, what are the answers?? I know you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm glad I won last week. I am not going to guess this time. Or should I to throw everyone off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jelena
    Elusive S
    Kassie Cullen (I may or may not have cheated off TT and a certain comment for this one - sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edbrella
    Elusive S
    TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen

    maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jen - sorry the hint doesn't help me LOL. And by the way my mom started as a pure blonde and by 20 was a brunette - sooo that is why I thought it could be your sis and you mentioned Jackson and we know that is her boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @DD- She may have kept us up to date on twitter of her shenangians...no blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, people. I gave you a fair chance.

    #1 - Mary Edbrella from Twi-sted Edbrella

    #2 - Twilove1_sue from @twilove1_sue (I'd better not get this wrong!)

    #3 - TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen from Twilight Junkies Anonymous

    Kassie, you haven't changed one bit! I knew it was you the minute I saw it, no clues needed. But good grief that's a long blogger name to type. LOL!

    XO

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!