Monday, September 6, 2010

"Other" Vamps.

This pic is kinda hot.


Yup, I started watching True Blood.

Awhile back, after much prodding from my bestie, I rented episodes 1 & 2. This was during a high point of my Twi-obsession. This is not to say I'm currently at a low point or that I'm any less obsessed with Twilight now, it's just that I have learned to balance Twilight with other things. Let's call it being a bit more open minded, shall we? Anyhoo the night I attempted to watch episode 1, I was a little freaked out by the bald vamp screwing the shit out of Maudette (?)...And truth be told I was half watching it and half looking at Twilight stuff on my lap top. No wonder I didn't "get" a lot of it. I never got around to episode 2.

About a month ago my neighbor invited me over to watch an episode with her & one of my other neighbors...It was definitely interesting, & and found Alexander Skarsgard hot as hell. Who knew?! But I was also confused as hell. Fast forward to now, we just hired 2 new girls at the desk who are pretty much obsessed with it...and thus it sparked a convo about me giving it another try. They both said I needed to get through about 3 episodes till I'd really start getting into it. A friend was more than happy to loan me season 1...and here I am, 4 episodes in. I can't wait to get home tonight and watch more. They love to leave you hanging don't they? Geez I'd go crazy if I had to watch it on TV and wait a whole week.




And this one....WOW.


At this point, so early on, I have only just been introduced to Eric. I'm definitely not liking the long hair...I know he cuts it eventually though. Bill on the other hand is sexier than I thought. Wonder if it really is the Vamp thing that makes these otherwise "average" men hot as hell? Yup, I just said that. I don't know that I would have ever found Robert Pattinson hot had I not envisioned him as Edward Cullen while reading the books....or watched him as Edward Cullen on the big screen. Before you jump down my throat...I'm not calling The Precious average, but I just didn't find him attractive until after seeing Twilight. There, I said it.



Don't worry Rob....you'll ALWAYS be the sexiest Vamp in my book.




Happy Friday to me :)



XOXO J



2 comments:

  1. I told you so! Isn't it addictive? Love Eric so much, he cuts his hair in S2 and then it's ON. Kate Bosworth is one lucky biartch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I was only motivated to get Season One DVD after seeing that second pic on twitter. Woah! Naked good looking vampires??? Where, where??

    Starting it tomorrow night....hmmm

    OMG just had to edit my post because my validation word was sub me!!!!d Fifty?

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!