Friday, January 15, 2010

Jail? What?

Ok people, I am going to do something I don't normally do. I am going to post a delicious pic of Taylor Lautner. Maybe it's the wine...or...well, yup it's probably the wine...but HOLY Mother of all things Wolfy...check him out!


Why yes Taylor, I would love to feel your biceps.

Apparently Taylor was out & about with his Dad & childhood friend, Sara Hicks (isn't that the ex girlfriend?) They were spotted at none other than Olive Garden, aka yummy-greasy-goodness! I feel slightly pervy posting even a fully clothed pic of him. I should get over it. It's not like it's him, shirtless, dripping with rain, panting....er...drool...umm....what?......I'M TEAM EDWARD DAMN IT!!! PS...that hair he has out of place is really starting to BUG! Click for larger.

You can check out the rest of Taycobs pics over at Just Jared

2 comments:

  1. At least I have the Twilight gif with Robward off to my left to look at. LOL!

    Taycob is a cutie, for sure. I'll give you that.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...it was truly the wine...damn glass of cab!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!