Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm alive....barely.

Hey all,

Elusive S & I survived Saturdays Official Twilight Eclipse Convention in Los Angeles, barely. LOL. I am running on fumes, seeing as I barely slept Friday night because of shear excitement & last night I was wired off of Red Bull & couldn't fall asleep. I'm hoping I can go home today after work and squeeze in a nap, then post some details & pics.

If you're just dying to see pictures, many of the fan sites have already posted some along with vids. My photos didn't come out very well. I have a Nikon Coolpix & it never takes great indoor dark photos. I will say though, that our seats were better than I originally anticipated.

Until later,

XOXO J

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Can't wait to hear your story! Get some rest and tell us all about it later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you must be tired, not one mention of "Robsten" in this post. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote you a special post for the occasion: http://musingbella.blogspot.com/2010/06/jens-creamy-sighs.html
    LMAO - couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been the pink tacos that did you in ;) What a high for you two. Thanks again for all the text message updates. Look forward to your post.

    @TT - Something tells me the next post will make up for that oversight. LOL!

    XOXO

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!