Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kristen Stewart & some man-candy...what?

Kristen Stewart was spotted in LA getting out of her mini-cooper and running into none other than her "Into the Wild" director, Sean Penn. I love Sean Penn. He reminds me a lot of my cousin Chris on my Dad's side. In fact, my Dad kinda has a Sean Penn look/vibe. Ok..that was weird. Moving on...I just think Kristen Stewart looks so beautiful when she's smiling...which is why I am posting these pap pics of her.

adorable

rockin' the Ray bans

You don't normally see celebrities sporting the same clothes and or jewelry multiple times. However, you can count on KStew to wear her watch and those rings, in addition to her signature hoodie, band tee & skinny jeans in most pap photo's.

Here is a pre-mullet pap shot, notice the watch, a hoodie & skinny jeans...plus I think she is wearing at least one of the 2 rings she always wears.

I definitely prefer the ballet flats to the tennis shoes

As if you didn't already know, I LOVE KRISTEN STEWART. She's truly an individual. I'm really looking forward to seeing what else she has in store for us. Truthfully, if I'd never seen Twilight, I doubt I would have been even remotely interested in seeing her in other movies. Now, I can't wait to see the Runaways! I'm also very anxious to see how "Bella" evolves in Eclipse & Breaking Dawn (crosses fingers and toes!)

Here are a few of my favorite Kristen Stewart pictures:

Vampy Bella...& a hot Vamp at that.

Super model look...

This is definitely her Sex Kitten look ...oh gosh, how did Rob get in there? Hope he's pokin' her with his sparkly peen!

I love how Kristen's look is so versatile. I also love how she keeps it real. Speaking of keepin' it real...I found this AMAZING vid from Honolulu Girl at True Blood Twilight via Lisa at 17foreverlisa. Being the Robsten/Bellward fan that I am...it took my breath away.


I LOVE the song! Totally reminds me of a clip in the 1996 movie Fear, where Reese Witherspoon is getting fingerbanged by Mark Wahlberg on a roller coaster. Man, I was 16 when that movie came out...boy was I a shocked by that scene...and sorta turned on. It was a different Mazzy Star song, a rendition of Wild Horses... I remember wanting to find a guy and a roller coaster pronto. Speaking of MW...

Marky Mark is lookin' good!

Um..hell-o Kellan!

Not sure how this turned into a man-candy post, but it did...and I'm ok with that. Now, if only we could get Rob to pose like that...I'm thinkin' there might be a bit more hair and a little less man muscle...;)


*You can view the rest of those KStew in LA pics, including the back of Sean Penn's head at x17online and Kellan shirtless and such here.

XOXO J

9 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see Kristen that happy. A genuine smile to be sure and I agree she is beautiful. Love the Interview, Allure, and Vanity Fair magazine shoots. Thanks Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have strong feelings either way about KStew. Man candy is another story. I lurve me some of that. Your last pic has been around long before CK. I shared it with my co-workers about a year ago. Then word came out that is was a manip. General feeling where I work was "who cares, it's still hot'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's beautiful. I dedicated a post to that once, too. I love this video. HG has such a special sensitivity, I love her aesthetics. And the song, ah yes, that scene was the best, and probably the only good scene in that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a newly made KStew fan. I dont like her in twilight - but its because I dont like Bella as a character. If it wasnt for Adventureland, Id probably still be hating her.
    Loved the photos of Kellan (and Marky Mark..LMFAO)BTW..The second photo of Kellan isnt from the Calvin Klein photo shoot, its from ages ago. I dont really care though, naked kellan is naked kellan to me, regardless of when.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think KStew is positively beautiful. With or without makeup. She embodies natural beauty. I just have to admit, I hate her hair right now, but every girl goes through a change. I just prefer her with her long brown hair.
    Anyhoo, I'm so glad that you liked my Robsten video, cause when I made it, it seemed like nobody else did at the time. Funny, huh? I think it's like the poor fanfic without lemons. But, sometimes, you don't need lemons, for it to be romantic and sexy.
    Last, I think I might have spit my coffee out at your 'Fear' flashback. I too, was turned on by Dominant Marky Mark, but that's a whole nother story.
    Mazzy Star will always remind me of the grunge era (Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Soundgarden etc...) Lolapalooza concert, oh how I miss those times. I'm showing my true age, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are 3 of my favorite Kristen photos too. I have liked her for a long time as an actress and was happy to hear that she would be Bella. It works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dangrdafne: I think she has the most amazing eyes...not the Bella Brown, but the really light icy greenish-blue. They look amazing when she's got smokey eye make up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Twired Jen - I completely agree. This is my absolute favorite picture of her and it was the very first picture I copied to my computer in my Twilight folder (even before Rob or the others). The artistry (can't think of a better word right now) of this pic blows me away.

    http://www.interviewmagazine.com/media/slides/11786

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dangrdafne: Totally agree, infact I almost included a pic similar to it, where she's flipping off the camera, but realized I had posted it in a previous post. Ok that was redundent. Anyhoo she is absolutely amazing! And I think artistry is the perfect word.
    ***Counting down the hours till I'm off of work***

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!