I'm feeling a bit...well, appreciative today. Everyone has welcomed us with open arms & accepted our virginal blog. Not virginal in a clean sense, (gawd no!) but virginal in that we're new to the bloggy world. I guess you could say that we're NEWBORNS! Though we don't have the desire to drink your blood....at least not yet. Anyhoo, I wanted to give a few quickie shout outs:
Twitarded: aka "The Holy Grail" of Twilight blogs. You b*tches make me laugh my ass off. When I'm bored at work, I scroll through your hilarious archives and am instantaneously entertained. Sometimes when you have a new post, I get so excited it makes me have to poop. You continue to feed our dirty little Twi habit & I thank you for that.
Latchkey Wife: aka my "dirtier-mouthed blonde twin." I'm guessing if I met you in person & didn't know you via the twi-blog world... I'd have no clue of how foul your little mouth can be...and I love it! You have helped me a ton w/ my bloggy endeavors. *Smooch!*
17ForeverLisa: aka "the innocent one." At least in my mind you are. You're always so kind & have a unique perspective on things.....Plus it doesn't hurt that you give a HUGE CRAPSTEN too! I will forever puffy heart ya for that! (Go ahead and GAG Mrs. P )
Mrs.P @ Twibite: aka "The Dominatrix." So maybe it's the pics with whips, but I can't stop visualizing you that way. You're like the naughtier version of all of us combined. Plus I totally dig your ideas and challenges. You keep us on our toes...or all fours...
*Please don't go crying if you weren't mentioned...it just means I need to get to know you a little bit more, or you already know you kick ass...such as Malicious Mandy, Robsessed & CullenBoysAnonymous.
One of the newest blogs I'm following is Mama Cougar over at The Cougars Den. She was recently twittering about her "Freebie 5"... You know, the 5 celebs you'd sleep with if given the chance, knowing your partner would be ok with it. You know he has his 5! Well ladies (and bi*tches) I encourage you to do a post about your freebie 5. You can put them in order...or not...
Here are my Freebie 5:
1. Robert Pattinson...no need to explain why. He just "does it" for me.
2. Jackson Rathbone...well because in all honestly, I think I have developed a case of Jacksonitis, thanks to Twired Sista' Sarah. She has a tendency to spread disease. ;) If you're worried you might have it, click here for symptoms. Though we can't promise treatment.
3. Tom Cruise...now I know I'm gonna get some backlash for this one. LOL. However, since it's my blog, I'm going to say Tom Cruise circa' Cocktail. Yes, that's right ladies, I'm specifying. Not the currently crazy Tom that keeps Katie Holmes locked away like a Stepford Wife...that's just plain creepy.
4. Jude Law...Truthfully I haven't seen him in many movies, however, I fell in love with him in The Holiday. Maybe it's his snarky Brit attitude, maybe it's that he's got that jaw porn thing down...not sure...but I like it. Even if he is a man-whore.
5. Gerard Butler...this was hard. Not because I don't have a major thing for him, but because it was between him & a couple others...who will remain nameless...(Peter Facinelli, Michael Vartan.) The Scottish accent gave him the extra points he needed. Granted, he's been packing on the lbs lately...but I still find him intriguing.
***Ok gals, I totally look forward to seeing who your Freebie 5 are...even if you're single.
I'll also be looking forward to your comments...like "What the Forks? Where's Johnny Depp?" I don't find him attractive girls....get over it! Nor do I find George Clooney that attractive. I know, I know, maybe I'm missing a gene or something. Who the f*ck knows.
La La Land Piano Sheet Music
5 weeks ago