Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BD 1 & 2 A Year Apart?!

Here is an official tweet from The Twilight Saga.





I cannot believe (well I guess I can) that they are making us wait an ENTIRE freakin' year between Breaking Dawn 1 & 2. I'll die between Nov 18th 2011 & Nov 16th 2012! Gaaaaaah!
I don't see why they can't make them 6 months apart seeing as they are filming them back to back. On a positive note, dragging them out ensures I'll be obsessed until at least 2012 :) I'm sure my s/o will be thrilled.

Where do you think they'll end BD 1? I think they're going to end right as she is making the transformation. You know they're going to leave us hanging just like they did with New Moon. It's not like any of us don't know what's going to happen, but it's such tease!



TWILIGHT 4 EVA'...lol





This is my favorite Renesmee pic that's been floating around since before I even read the saga. Funny quick story....I stumbled across this picture before reading BD, and believe it or not didn't make the connection until I was telling my Sis about it and she blew it for me. It's not her fault, she just assumed I knew what the picture meant. LOL.

XOXO J

6 comments:

  1. It reminds me of Harry Potter where they are splitting the final story into two films. Hopefully, they will film BD all at once with one director. Rob is getting older, for god's sake (Yeah for us.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That's too long." -Bella
    But maybe it will give SM plenty of time to make sure they got everything right. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right? This is unbelievable.

    @TT - SM doesn't give a shit about them getting stuff right, that's clear from the first three. Or maybe she has no power. Either way.

    @HG - I read that Bill Condon is directing both (I think that's his name), so yes, same director for 1 & 2 as far as I have heard. TG for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. At least they're releasing it BEFORE the supposed end of the world, rofl.

    Fucking Scummit assholes!

    @HG - Hm, I never thought of it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, Summit knows how to string us all along. I guess I start my withdrawal after BD part one; it will make the inevitable separation much easier.

    MB/TT: Isn't Stephenie an exec producer on the last one? Perhaps she will have some pull this time around.

    HG: With Harry Potter I don't understand the split.. they don't need to drag that one out either.

    Jelena: True indeed, lucky for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is also my favorite pic of Renesmee. It will be cool to see what they finally come up with for her character. Real person or completely done in CGI? We shall see...

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!