Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jackson Does Me A Favor. Sweet.


ELUSIVE S turns 26 on Monday August 16th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ES!


Saturday night we went out on the town to celebrate & tomorrow we're headed to a hot springs/spa with our Mom! I'm ridiculously excited at the prospect of soaking myself in mud :) Just sayin'.

Anyhoo, in honor of ES's birthday, let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?





Oh look! It's us meeting Jackson for the first time.
Viper Room, West Hollywood...late December 2008!





Oh look, here we are meeting Jackson again outside of the Viper Room in early February of 2010!






OH! And here we are taking yet another pic with Jackson at the Viper Room in early August 2010!



*Damn work computer shrunk my pics. Just sayin'.




Psssssst, ES.....I have a surprise for you.........................




I asked Jackson a very simple favor recently.............





Amazingly enough, he obliged.








Here he is...tattooing ES 4 EVA' on his shoulder.



You're welcome.




P.S. To see brand new pics of Kristen (& Sam Riley) in a vehicle in Montreal, go HERE.



XOXO J

9 comments:

  1. I'm picturing Jackson saying..."No, seriously, blondes are always on my right, brunettes on the left!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa...@ Munkee-our 'good sides' :) We always maneuver our faces/bodies that way :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thats sweet of Jackson to get a tatt dedicated to you ES:)

    Happy Birthday!!!! Have a Jacksonrific day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are gorgeous! Happy Birthday, ES! Oh, the days of being "mid-twenties"...I really miss those days. Hope you have a great birthday! Enjoy!

    Oh, and how sweet of Jackson to permanently proclaim his love for you. ;)

    Tess♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Elusive S - I am so sorry I missed the day! I hope you had a GREAT time. That a great gift from Jen and Jackson - enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!