Saturday, August 21, 2010

Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned...

I feel like Bella in Myg's amazing FF "Osa Bella." I will try not to spoil it for you, but just picture being late 20's to early 30's and lusting after a wickedly hot 17 yr old student. Wouldn't you feel like a dirrrrty old broad?! Yup, that's how I felt when I saw this pic. In fact, merely glancing at it makes me feel as if I have sinned.




*source


Soooooo hawt! He had to have been 18 when this was taken. Had to. I personally think Rob is going to be one of those men who's look is timeless... Meaning he was f*ckhawt at 18, he's f*ckhawt now and he'll be f*ckhawt at 50. Wait a minute...does f*ckhawt even do The Precious justice? I don't think so. He's beautiful, sexy, cute, ravishing, alluring, gorgeous....I could go on forever, but I might need to break out the thesaurus.

Back to Osa Bella, if you haven't read it....READ IT. Myg's writing-style is captivating & seemingly flawless. I'm only on chapter 23 and have been reading it on ff.net. You can also head over to Twitarded...those lovely h00rs post updated chapters as they cum ;)

XOXO J

4 comments:

  1. I have an obsession with Rob's cheeks. They always seem to have a slight blush. *Sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @HG- Yup it's like he just got done doin' something dirty. Sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee hee - 'as they cum'. How right you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so bad looking at young Rob, my son is not so much younger than he was there. But it is pouty lips that get me...

    My to read list is soooo long... but Osa Bella is on it and getting closer to the top!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!