Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Never Too Early For Naughtiness ;) *UPDATE w/ ROBSTEN!

Dear Rob,

I cannot take such words first thing in the morning. Sure, it's only a shirt, but it does naughty naughty things to me.

P.S. I wasn't "on it" ...........yet.

Love Jen




Rob in Montreal on the set of OTR, where both
Tom Sturridge & KStew have roles.




More pics of Rob on the OTR set in Montreal, HERE. Come on, you know you wanna see his delicious mug ;)


P.S. Mrs. P...I can just hear a Robsten joke floating around in that witty brain of yours ;) *Muah!*

**ROBSTEN IN MONTREAL! I. HAVE. DIED.
<~~ I cannot get copy pics, so for now here's the link.

XOXO J


3 comments:

  1. I've been fantasizing about disobeying that shirt all morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! I will not get off his dick. So there. :) Love his t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!