Monday, August 30, 2010

I Want To Jump On His RathBONE.

Here's a new outtake vid of the Triox photo shoot with Mr. MOS.

It's shorter than the other one I previously posted...but hawt damn does he look sexy as hell.

Good Gawd.






And here's a pic from that Triox magazine photo shoot...supposedly.




"Hey there darlin'."
I can't help but always notice how BIG his boots are ;)


And because there is no such thing as too much Jackson, check out this video of him singing our (ES & myself) favorite song, JUNKIE. The video is from their Spencer Bell Legacy concert in Detroit on 8/28.

He's sex on stage.

You've been warned.







Thud.


XOXO J

9 comments:

  1. We need to make another Monkey run, NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good morning, MOS!!! Jen, that video is so much better than the UStream I was watching. Is that a fan video as opposed to the live stream?

    Thanks for the heads up. One of these days SoCal girls...one of these days...I am going with you!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!
    *i'm clapping like a well trained seal!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayla- LMAO!!!

    Lisa-Yup it's a fan vid from that concert. Gawd he's sexy as hell!

    Zina-Yes, pronto!

    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Z Any Mouse - YES!!! (and soon!)

    @Jen - I can't wait to look at these videos tonight when there is nobody looking over my shoulder! And yes, he does have big feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @17foreverlisa - I'm holding you to that :) I promise that TwiredJen, ZAnyMouse, F-Kat, Elusive S and I will show you a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good gawd! Those damn dimples will surely be the death of me! *sigh*

    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the size of those boots! *double sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goddd... is it any surprise that I was grinning stupidly at the screen for the entirety of that?

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!