Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Couldn't Resist. *UPDATED w/ New Vid Of Rob Singing!*

(Yes, 2 posts in one day...I think I'm on Forrrrrkkkkkkks high. Miss the last delicious post? Go here.)


I cannot take credit for this photo. I found it here and just had to share.



Couldn't have said it better myself.


Now that Rob is done filming WFE, I wonder where his next plane ticket will take him? Could it be Montreal? Hmmmm...*crosses fingers & toes & waves at Lisa* I know a certain someone, cough *Kristen* cough, that just started filming OTR out there. Hmmm...

Speaking of Robsten, I LOVE this vid. I have posted a similar vid before with the same song, however this one has Eclipse Premiere footage from LA, so I believe it's a bit newer. It gives me goosebumps all over. Gaaah!







*** AND HOLY SHIT THE PRECIOUS SINGS AGAIN!***

January, in London.




I AM DEAD.
DUNZO.

XOXO J

2 comments:

  1. Love the first pic..

    And Rob does not sing nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His voice kills me. It's unfair. What the fuck was that guy doing on the floor?!!

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!