Sunday, August 8, 2010

TCA ROB! His Eyes Are To Die For.

The Teen Choice Awards air Monday night August 9th at 8pm ET/PT. You know I just watched the live stream for the Twi peeps...saw Alex Meraz and Ashley Green. No Rob :( But I don't blame him. I'm sure the TCA's did not have enough earplugs to hand out...or the right amount of security! Those teen girls can be crazy...(cough..not as crazy as us...cough)

Without further mumbo jumbo, here are the first pics of Rob!!! Oh, and Taylor & Ashley too.



OMG his eyes look AMAZING in that shirt!


Awww I miss KStew :( Ash looks beautiful as always.



SWOON!


LMAO, Rob w/ Katy.


Love you Rob.


MORE PICS AS THEY COME. STAY TUNED.


Here's a vid of Ash on the TCA mixed colored carpet :)




...and here's Mr. MOS...aka, Jackson Rathbone.




*Tons More Pics Here!

XOXO J

7 comments:

  1. He looks lost without his lady doesn't he, Jen? But he is gorgeous and kills me a little every time I see a new picture of him.

    Mwah!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa- Yes he does. Great minds think alike. FOOOOORRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third pic, blue shirt, those eyes, biting his lip. Thud! Thanks for the pics Jen :-)

    I am so excited he won for Remember Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5th pic - love it!

    Right click, save. right click, save. The 'research' folder on my desktop is getting loads of new 'material' this evening...

    Nice one, Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch last night... Jen you need to e-mail me some vids of the goods (that means who cares about anything without Jackson, Rob or Ash) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO BUMMED that Kristen wasn't there. Boo. I love the pics that I've seen...Rob is so amazingly beautiful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!