Tuesday, August 24, 2010

he he he...

"Uh.......Be careful."


..........................

..................

............

......

....

...




"Always am."



Obvious Observations: Yup, that's me...channeling our dear Chief Swan. Some theater company sent our Concierge desk a bunch of staches as a promotional thing...There was another pic of myself that I'd tweeted it to ES earlier in the day. Sadly, my normal Twi-brain didn't even think of Chief Swan. It was ES who tweeted me back "Charlie?" LOL.

MISS MY LETTER TO FORKS??? GO HERE.


XOXO J

12 comments:

  1. Time on your hands, love? tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that part of twilight where she says "be careful" and he looks all awkward and says "Always am." It's very endearing :)

    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...you're insane! LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stache Jen....I think maybe a week of nights might be getting to you hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyouforsharing! LOL! Too bad they didn't work it in to Eclipse! It's a great exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeepers, that 'stache terrifies me! Am I the only one? Now I'm not going to be able to sleep in FOOORRRRKKSSS for fear that thing is going to come crawling into my room like a big, hairy inchworm. Hey Jen, isn't tonight your "Friday"? Congrats, you almost made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stash! I started LOLing cause my daughter & her friend have a pic with a stash like that. You should have a do your best Charlie/stash pic contest! LOL
    Yea, your the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is sooo funny! Best captions with the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Say it...OUT LOUD!